Here is our Activity Report covering the software developments and community interaction between May 1 and June 30. Hebys has indexed over 251 million NFTs and over 4.7 million NFT collections today. All of these are continuously and automatically pulled from the chains.
We also continue to progress in line with our 2023 Roadmap:
Our database continues to grow rapidly, reaching terabytes in size. For this reason, most of our technical work focus on keeping the system performance high.
2. Data Collection
The high number of data coming from blockchains caused hundreds of millions of transaction queues in the system. We reduced these queues to 1% thanks to our improvements. As a result, there was a rapid increase in the number of NFTs, exceeding 250 million.
3. Exclude Zero Values
Some NFT owners open sales at zero prices to promote their pieces. We have brought new features to filter them easily.
4. Crew3 / Zealy
Our Zealy (ex Crew3) page and dozens of interesting quests are still alive for Hebys fam. Community members can earn points and access $HEBYS rewards by completing tasks on Zealy. 111,111 $HEBYS pool ($6,666 on public sale price) just reserved for our community!
5. Core Wallet
We have added Core Wallet to our wallet options. You can download it from https://core.app
6. Refresh Stats
If you think there is a missing or error in the statistics of a collection, you can use the “Refresh Stats” to calculate it again. However, this calculation may take some time.
7. Refresh Metadata
If you think the metadata of an NFT has changed and is outdated, you can use the ‘Refresh Metadata’ to update it.
Hebys now welcomes hundreds of thousands of monthly new users. The “utm_source” parameter has been added to our share links to easily track from which sources they come.
9. Contract Deployment Transaction URL
Sometimes you need to look at the contract of an NFT. That’s why we have placed a link in the NFT detail where you can view the contract deployment directly in the block explorer.
10. Ethereum Node
We are currently indexing all NFTs and NFT collections in five chains. We cover more than 95% of NFTs thanks to our multichain infrastructure. Our node provider is Chainstack. We also set up our own Ethereum node for backups. We will back up the other chains as well.
11. Floor Price
We have made improvements to instantly update the floor price of an NFT collection at any price change.
Advertising revenues are at the forefront of the revenue models we target. We prioritized this infrastructure and started developments to generate advertising revenue as soon as possible. Also, we’ll publish a special Blog post focusing on advertising developments to introduce you to the Hebys Ads. Here are two screenshots as a preview:
We are very pleased with the campaigns and rewards at Zealy. However, as an alternative, we continue to develop our infrastructure for robust campaign and reward management. When completed, you can easily track how much $HEBYS you earned and your balance. Also, you can claim your earnings at any time and withdraw them to your wallet.
13. PWA — Progressive Web App feature enabled
You can now download Hebys as an app on your mobile phone and start using it.
14. Verified Collections
We checked and ‘Verified’ thousands of collections. We have more than 6500 verified collections today.
Missing Turkish and Spanish translations on some pages have been completed.
16. Also, we have implemented many more fixes and improvements.
Our activities are not limited to software development. We continue to create up-to-date and stable content for followers on social media. In addition, we take place in many events to grow our community.
- We regularly continue our voice chats on our Discord channel and via Twitter Spaces. We focus specifically on our Turkish community and global audience to keep communication at the highest level. Don’t forget to follow our social media channels.
- We aim to keep our community up-to-date on developments in Hebys and to raise awareness of the NFT space. We have shared 103 Twitter posts between May 1 and June 30. We also held 6 voice chat sessions during this period, both via Twitter and Discord.
- We published three new posts on our Blog: https://hebys.io/blog
- The whitelists of our NFT collection, which will be published soon and contain many advantages, continue to be distributed. Remember to participate in our live sessions and follow us.
- Our Twitter followers have approached 13,000. We also have more than 2,500 community members on Discord.
- We continue to increase our interaction with other communities and announce new collaborations. You can follow these developments and access various opportunities through our Discord and Twitter channels.
- We completed a giveaway campaign on Twitter, with the huge interest of Crypto Twitter. Don’t forget to follow our Social Media channels for the next giveaway announcements: https://twitter.com/hebys_io/status/1671571312777519104